The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, March 31, 2006

There Is A World...

Once when I was walking down a road I came upon a clearing on the left side of the road that I had never seen before. I had walked down this road and back many, many, many times - I had never seen that clearing on the left. It was quite a surprise.

I remember walking around in it as if it weren't real and there was a strange sense even of deja vu but I couldn't put my finger on it. I remember the next time I walked down that road which was about a week later looking to see if that place was there and you know, a funny thing, it was there but it was most definitely smaller. Have you ever had an experience like that?

I'm not talking about a dream. I'm talking about a physical occurrence. In my life when oddities like that occur I often ask the question, "What was that" and I'll tell you what the answer was and that is that it was an overlay of another world that I walked into.

Do you know that there are portals and passages all over the surface of our planet. They are disguised and hidden from us so as to protect those on the other side if we were able to step through those portals and to protect the portal itself. Remember, everything is alive.

We are not evil beings by nature but we have discomfort within us - almost all of us at all times. It is that discomfort that we use to motivate ourselves to make our lives and the lives of others better, but there is another world almost like this one - though totally benevolent. I feel it is right here in this space and that we will find it very soon.

I know this simple story may seem made up to you - I assure you it's true and I have had moments when I've had glimpses of that world. It looks much like ours but the feeling that is omnipresent is peace and calm. I feel that we have come from this world and that we return to it and that the reason we are here on this planet is to see if we can recreate that in some benevolent way. I feel we are all making the effort and we will find the way soon.

Goodlife.

No comments: