The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Life Supported After Death

I recall a time once when I looked outside just through a window and I saw a great many people walking along but there was something odd about it and I realized they were above ground and yet they were walking.

It was like - rows of people - maybe 2 or 3 rows and there was something further that was odd about it and that is that their garments were very colorful - different colors but not unlike the garments we have today.

This was during the time when I was living in a mountainous region in Colorado.

After watching this for several minutes it came to me what it was about and it explained the unusual energy in that area where I was living.

The trail of people seemed to just begin at one point in the air - not way up in the sky you understand for I was looking slightly down into a valley - and then it just disappeared.

I realize though what it was about. This was a pathway that souls were taking from one point to another after death.

They clearly didn't see me, so I was seeing something that was beyond their perception but was in that moment available to my perception. I have since been taught and can attest to as a result of this experience that there are circumstances in which people will come together after death and not immediately proceed on with their lives.

Of course there are individual circumstances like this but I'm talking about something that's more of a group or collective experience.

This situation is not some cursed kind of a reality but rather allows these beings to feel a sense of connection with other beings when they feel, as a result of their lives or experience, disenfranchised. I've been taught that it's a way that souls get in touch with their hearts after death.

Many of the teachings I've been exposed to lead me to believe that many of these people have had a hard time in life and have tried one way or another to escape life while living it. I've also been taught that this experience that I was a witness to briefly was something that they experience for a very short time - just enough for them to get used to the idea that they are not alone and that others like them have had a similar sense of disenfranchisement.

I'm mentioning this to you today not because I expect it to be of any great startling revelation to you but rather because it's important to know, even if you feel totally disenfranchised and even if - I hope not but even if your life ends with that feeling, you will be guaranteed an opportunity to feel a connection with others and I believe you will move on with a sense of union with all peoples.

The faces on these peoples - maybe I didn't say - they were all types and a distinct feeling was that they were from all times but they were meeting in that moment to feel a sense of life being worth living.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: