The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Teaching Here

When in the beginning of this work I indicated to you that there would be advanced training here, I wasn't kidding.

I know that some of you are not that interested now in this weather training but in the years to come those of you who practice on this will find that it comes in very handy indeed and I won't always be around to train you.

So - I know that this method with print is not really enough. You need to see for yourself, you need personal instruction but this is what I have to offer at this time. Someday I will try to do more and put more video on here when that is possible but for now I will offer as much advanced training as is possible in the medium of print.

Soon I will begin the next weather series which will involve floods or too much rain or rain too hard, too fast, too long and I will say as much about that as I can and I hope that you will find it useful somewhere - sometime.

Remember always that Mother Earth is a living being and what we call weather is part of her body. So we can but request - and that is all - that she serves our needs and the needs of our fellow beings.

Remember always that as a living being Mother Earth needs to do these things for herself just as our heart needs to beat, our blood needs to move in our body and we need to breathe and eat and move here and there.

We will if need be accommodate our friends and family and make changes but we cannot stop breathing, we cannot ask our heart to stop - in short we must live. Mother Earth must live also and these things I'm teaching you here are intended to be used to save lives, to be used in emergencies and for no other purpose.

Remember the rain feeds us all. The sun feeds us all and Mother Earth must live as we must all. Still it is my intention to pass on this wisdom to you so that you might practice, learn, grow and experiment to see what works well for you. I will continue to do so as long as I am able.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob,
My question, my friend, is do we the humans on Mother Earth influence her weather, and if so how do our thoughts/feelings/actions interact with the weather patterns?
Peace & Oneness
Bobby Angel

Robert Shapiro said...

A fine question Bobby, one perhaps that would prompt a response to long for this blog but we'll see in time. Perhaps answering a bit here and a bit there.

Goodlife my friend.