The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Passing On The Energies Benevolently

I've been trained to do something that I want to share with you. I often feel this wonderful energy at the top of my head - sometimes on the side of my face. I can tell it's really a good energy because one of the things I've been trained to do is if I go into a room that does not feel good - the energy is discomforted - perhaps something has happened there - perhaps somebody has left some uncomfortable feelings there - then what I do is I breathe in through that part of my head, I know there's no mouth there :-) yet I breathe in and this is something you can learn to do also.

I just take a breath and I focus on that physical part of my body and I take a slow breath and it's as if I'm pulling air in from that place or pulling in energy - you see. Then I very slowly blow it out in the direction of that room, obviously not if there's other people there but even if there were it would make them feel better. I know, I've had the experience. Then I blow the energy into that room, then I walk away from the room for a few minutes. When I come back the room feels fine.

I'm mentioning this to you because I feel that some of you might feel these good energies at times also. If you feel them on your head - on the top of your head - try that. Just take in a breath, concentrating on that part of your body and breathe it in and blow it in the general direction of the space that doesn't feel good. If there are people in there, you might wish to wait and not do it then.

If there are no people in there thats the time to try and experiment with it you see. Then go back into that room or that space after - say a minute or two or even five minutes and it will probably feel better. If it doesn't then continue to practice until you are sure that it is safe and the room or the space always feels better.

Then if there are people in there you could try it but try to do it only if they are people that you know so that when you practice there will not be any harm - you see. Thats what I recommend.

Give it a try and see if it works well for you. End part one.

No comments: