The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, August 17, 2012

Transforming Diseases Benevolently


Are there diseases in your part of the world that seem to be confounding and confusing - meaning how did this get here and why is there so much of it, questions like that. Or are there diseases that seem to be overwhelming people and it has you concerned.

I'd like to give you something to do about that. Remember, the purpose of these blogs is to empower you. It's to help you to be influential in creating a more benevolent situation for people all over the world whether you know them or not.

So, here's some homework for you because there's nothing like homework of the type I give that is more empowering than doing something about it.

Here's what I suggest. First ask the following. I recommend you say, "I am asking that all the most benevolent energies that are available for me be all around me and all about me now." Wait for a moment. Some of you might feel an energy come up. Wait until it fades just a little bit and then say, "I am asking that…" and then if you know the name of the disease fill it in here with as few words as possible "…mutate and transform now in the most benevolent way for all human beings and all beings resulting in the most benevolent outcome."

You might ask why I said, "…human beings and all beings…" This can cover specifically animal diseases as well as human diseases but I want to give you something that can do both simultaneously. So if it's a disease that effects only humans you can still say this. If it's a disease that effects only animals you can say this. If it effects both in some way - perhaps humans are at threat and then because the humans may be threatened by some disease the animals could suffer, you see, then you can say it this way.

That's what I'm suggesting for your homework. This is what you can say and do for yourselves and all others now. Always know that I trust in your ability to transform benevolently all that must be transformed for the betterment of all beings.

Goodlife

1 comment:

Patrice Julien said...

Aloha dear Bob,
I am visiting your blogs after a period of a 2 years "rocky transition" and it's funny to see how much all is connected...Words used can be different but the feeling uniting us around this earth keeps us connected to an invisible information network...During those two years I have been called more and more on "clearing"...Going through your blogs I see that "clearing" is also an important part of the work you suggest.
Life have called me to settle in a small city in the South of France called Béziers. In Béziers, between the 10th and 14th Century almost all the people of the city have been killed...One of those bloodsheds was related with the anti Cathars "crusad"...
Since some years ago the city have been struck by a deep economic crisis, almost 70% of the shops have closed. But for a part of the population there is still a strong will to bring a resurrection...
I do feel a strong call to work spiritually on this town I really love because "she" is very charming...But walking through the streets the feeling is that the damage is so huge that it seem to require a lot of leverage to erase all the memories of fear, death to let love bring back a sense of community and harmony...
I am sure you may have some suggestions to advice me in what I am feeling drawn to...
If possible I would like to be able to share with you more directly than through those comments a few questions I have about specific manifestations I am feeling like in need to be addressed through the use of Benevolent magic or other ways.
Goodlife dear Friend. I am glad to interact again with you. Love. Patrice