The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Personal Note

As you've noticed, I don't put many things up on this blog that are personal in the sense of it being a narrative about my day to day life.

On the other hand it is my intention to pass on as much as I can to you from my accumulated wisdom, knowledge and abilities that can be passed on in print and that's my whole point with this blog and my other.

It is not that I do not wish to speak of my personal life so much as it is that as a result of learning, studying and applying this wisdom it has improved the quality of my life but there's more to it than that. It has allowed me to improve the lives of others and that is a very good feeling.

I know that many of you would like to do that as well and that is why I have dedicated myself to applying my energy towards posting on these blogs. I will do so as long as I am able - as often as I am able.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: