The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Why Do I Talk About These Things

Now just something brief today. Many of you have wondered why I keep talking to you about feelings and instinct.

It is simply this - there is a time coming - not immediately but sometime within the next 3 to 4 years when your mental processes are, not going to be harmed you understand but that you'll be so overwhelmed with things to think about that are contradictory that you will have a difficult time using only your mind to make decisions.

That is why I've been urging you to learn how to use your physical feelings in your body to tap into the instinct you were born with and to essentially remember how things feel. Are they right for you, are they wrong for you, are they simply for somebody else and not right or wrong - or is the time not right for you.

That's why I've been talking about this. I grant that it is in the nature of being the mystical man - as others are and mystical women, yes of course - I grant that it is my nature and my work to have some knowledge in general about what the future might bring but I am saying that in order to function - to have the life that functions as smoothly as possible it is oh so important to be able to have more then one means to make a decision.

That's why I've been talking about these things and I will continue to refine what I'm saying. If you are not interested then...there will be other posts that are on other subjects but I just want you to know that the reason I'm doing this is because I care about your well-being and I know that you do too.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: