The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, November 18, 2005

Musical Support

I've been listening to one of my favorite pieces of music. It is called Planetary Unfolding by Michael Stearns.
Way back, many years ago when I was first training for the type of work I'm involved in now I would listen to Planetary Unfolding. Oh it is true that in the beginning I listened to Pachelbel Canon like many other people did who were engaging in benevolent spiritual pursuits but it didn't quite do it for me even though I do find it beautiful and I came across and felt drawn to the tape, that was pre-CD time, the tape of Planetary Unfolding. I bought it and I thought I'd try it and the moment I put the music on I was able to assimilate and relax into the most nurturing energies.
For some years afterwards, after I'd started to Trance Channel, I would for a half hour to forty minutes before hand listen to that music so as to relax and be in a benevolent receptive state before the channeling. Nowadays I do not need to listen to music before channeling but I do it sometimes - listening to Planetary Unfolding just to enjoy that profound energetic experience which I find these days is even more profound.
I'm just passing this along because it has been a benevolent and nurturing source of musical support for me over the years.
Goodlife.

No comments: