The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Sunday, December 02, 2007

All That Is Here

There are times coming now when I am expecting all of you who've been studying and training on these blogs - meaning this one and my other to put that training into effect wherever you are or wherever you're visiting.

The training I've given you is not only to peak your interest or to cause you to think anew but it is real, it is the foundation of natural magic - natural magic being that which serves all beings in the most benevolent way without harm to anyone. This is the fabric that makes up life - everywhere in the universe.

Here we have conflicts and solutions and struggles and pain but that is because this is a school and it is a tough taskmaster here because it is the Ph.D. program and we are all in training.

It is my intention here on these blogs, as you know, to give you the means by which you can achieve change for the better in your life and in the lives of others. Take these lessons to heart for it is my intention to provide you all that I am able while I am on this Earth and I will hold nothing back - know this.

Do the work and get as good at it as you are able. I assure you, as long as I am here there will be more forthcoming.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: