The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, December 01, 2005

My Experience With Energy - Its Placement With Benevolence And What You Can Do Too

Very often when I hear sirens outside of my home I will go to the window, not to see what all the ruckus is about but because I've been trained to do so. I will look out and if I feel even the slightest energy I will wait and the energy will build within me. Then I will do exactly as I've been taught and that is that as the energy builds up and I feel it strongly at the top of my head I will breathe in through the top of my head. I know that sounds funny but that's what I focus on and I can feel the energy being pulled into my body and then I will very gently or firmly if prompted to do so blow that energy, that loving, benevolent, spiritual energy in the general direction of where those emergency vehicles are going and I have been taught and I have at times noticed results or experienced some feedback of the benefit of doing this.
I will often say after doing that the Living Prayer that I've been taught to say which is, "I am asking that all those beings who need help receive all the help they need now from all those beings who can help them." Whether the energy has been deposited you might say or whether I have blown it in a very specific location where I felt the energy the strongest, meaning where I felt the energy come up in me the strongest or in the case of a feeling that a vast amount of space needs that energy and it could be supported by it have transfered it lets say from above me where the energy comes in benevolently - transfered it through breath - in those areas I have often felt and experienced a easing of conditions wherever that energy goes.
Sometimes if people were screaming they stop. Other times if the feeling of extreme agitation is present it calms. I am not trying to say that I am working in concert with emergency personnel but I have been taught that when this benevolent feeling occurs that I can actually feel gently at the top of my head that means that there is loving benevolent energy available to help, to support and to provide a means of nurturance and benevolence for all those to whom it can be applied.
This is not the only time I do this - other times when I go to the window I will sometimes wait - not just look out at what's happening beyond the glass but I will wait and if I notice that energy I may blow in some direction as well. I never do this though unless I feel that benevolent energy and I encourage you to not do it unless you feel that benevolent energy but if you would like to feel it then this is what I'd recommend you say to practice - you might say, "I am asking that Gold Light Beings, that Gold Light Beings from all times, places, dimensions and possibilities, that Light Beings from all times, places, dimensions and possibilities who are compatible with the gold light, that loving sources of spiritual energy, that loving Creator and loving Creator's friends make available to me any abundance of energy they can provide to direct that energy with my life force" - and a note here, life force is about breath - "towards whatever feels to me needs that energy and I request that this occur now for me in the most benevolent and loving way."
It is a request, a long elaborate one you see but it does provide a possibility for you to acquire this - it won't happen suddenly for most of you but it will gradually happen. Mystical people have done this kind of thing for years and years. I do not claim to have invented something here but it must be done always and only when you feel that benevolent energy.
How will you know the energy is benevolent, because it will feel good to you. There might be a feeling of warmth in your body. There might be a gentle relaxing nurturing energy - you'll see. Most of you who try this will already know what that feels like but for those of you who don't, that's what to look for. Never do it unless you feel that energy and the way you will know where that energy is needed is that as you look about and your eyes land on something or for those of you who cannot see and I know there are some of you out there who can't, then as you turn in your direction or turn your head - when your head points in some specific direction and you feel the energy slightly and it comes up strongly after that or more strongly perhaps then you can breathe in through the top of your head alright - that's how it works for me - for some of you it may come in in different places but I would recommend breathing in through the top of your head and asking for it to come in above your head.
That's a safe place for us all as I've been taught and of course you'll just breathe but imagine strongly or try to breathe in through the top of your head and after you breathe in blow gently towards that place where you felt the energy initially.
That's my basic instruction for you. For now I would recommend that you try it with that which you cannot necessarily see as a person - meaning perhaps an animal or what looks - perhaps an object, a tree but if it is something that is a distance away and you don't know if there's people in there or not but you get the feeling - try it.
Know that everyone is protected to a degree so you're not going to harm anyone but if you're concerned that you might cause harm then you can say this. You could say, "I am asking that all the breath I blow in any given direction be always and only energized by the most loving and benevolent energies beyond me and that my capabilities to perform this service be increased so that I can develop confidence and receive feedback that it is working benevolently."
Remember that this is a service you provide, not something you take credit for. It is something you can do quietly and benevolently and have the satisfaction within yourself that you have done what you can do and in many cases that you have done more than you can do and have provided a valuable link on Earth to allow this energy to pass through you, a human being so that the energy which may be vast and loving can be attuned to human needs as it passes through a human being - you.
Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: