The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Insights Through Motion

I would like to offer a little insight to you today. When you look around and you see the eyes of your friends and even - for those of you who live with dogs and cats and other pets - their eyes you will see in those eyes feelings.

It is not always easy to portray your feelings in words. This is something I understand well. So I want to encourage you to do something that I have found in the past to be most valuable and that is to portray your feelings in motion.

I know many of you would be embarrassed to get up and dance your feelings. For those of you who can dance your feelings, without music now - just dancing your feelings as you feel them - not your thoughts, then I say please do so at least once a month but for those of you who would be shy to do so and I feel many of you may and I understand completely - then I'm going to recommend this. When you have a little time, even five, ten minutes glance in the mirror - you will see feelings. I know many times you will look at your eyes looking back at you and you will be stimulated in your thoughts but try to look at your eyes only as if you were attempting to read the feelings in another. Then see if by moving your arms and hands you can demonstrate those feelings.

There's a reason for this. In the past I have had the opportunity to live with a most benevolent and spiritual cat. As you know cats often try to communicate though they are not always understood. This particular cat had the capability to communicate quite well with me since I have trained to understand non verbal communication. I am not always the adept at this but I have had some success. So when my cat friend found something that required my attention, she felt as a spiritual person, then she would come over to me, make it clear that she wanted me to follow her and would walk into the space where she wanted me to put my attention.

Then working together she would help me to see what it is that I could not see with my own eyes and this is what I did. She would allow me to share by projecting into her body. I did not leave my body. I kept my physical awareness in my body so I would be aware of contact but she would either jump up on the mantle or she would sit and stare at the space she wanted me to see. I would extend my physical awareness into her body and even though I was quite conscious of my own body I could feel her tail moving slightly, I could feel her claws gripping the carpet or the wood - whatever she was on - she would move slightly perhaps to allow me to know that I had extended into her body for the purpose of this spiritual activity and she would, and this was the most important part, she would stare at the space she felt required my attention and when she did this on one particular occasion I could see these objects.

They looked like little yellow balls and they were bouncing up and down. I know that sounds funny. I thought it looked amusing too and I did not understand why she felt this needed my attention and the moment I had this thought she looked at me. She broke her attention from the corner of the room where these objects were moving about and I realized she would never do that unless she felt this was important. So she moved her head back and then I could see the objects.

I then felt that the objects looked cheerful and walked over and stood in that corner even though I could not see the objects anymore because I did not have a direct connect with my friendly cat. I just stood there and experienced the energy. I could definitely feel a change in the energy. I then walked back out to where my cat and I had had that connection and she was gone. This always meant that she had completed her part of the job in this spiritual manner and moved off to allow me to assimilate either what I had learned or to take the next step.

I felt that I could try to perhaps channel something from these beings but I did not feel anything. So then I felt a - more of a feeling associated with my contact with them and I started to move and while I was moving - it was a form of dance I suppose but very slow - and while I was moving I had the thought, more than once, that later I would like to either dream or get a short channeling perhaps of what these beings were trying to communicate so that I would have some words from them. I finished the moving and that was that.

That night I did have a dream and I woke up with the words that these beings were from a cheerful place where motion was their way of expressing happiness. I think there was more but this is the main thing I remember.

I feel that motion has a profound capability, as a result of that experience and considerable other teaching that I have received, to communicate. We know - we have all had perhaps, encounters with people that do not speak our language and as a result through attempts at trying to decipher their words and their attempts to decipher ours - with considerable physical motion we have had communication of a sort. I feel that physical motion will be a significant component of our communication with our fellow beings all over the world in times to come and that these times are almost here.

I'm recommending therefore the motion that you can perform by responding and reacting to the feeling you see in your own eyes and if you feel the desire, ask to dream and wake up with the meaning of that motion that you make. Please do not do something flip or callous. Remember that you are communicating with your own inner being. It has been said by many that the eyes are the key to the soul.

I believe that Creator has intended it to be this way since Creator of course would know that we would have many languages here. I am not trying to say that these words from me to you are from Creator but rather that preparations for communication both physical and worded may be of value for our communion in the future and as you know I identify communion as true communication with benevolence that is well understood on the feeling level though not always fully integrated in the mind though my feeling is it will be integrated most importantly in that feeling self that prompts us to know that the state of well being is upon us.

Is that not a wonderful feeling. I have had it a few times and always find it most nurturing and encouraging. I am hopeful that you will have the opportunity for such benevolent feelings frequently now and as time goes on.
Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Robert,

Reading your nice story with your cat I would like to ask a few questions about the simplest way to communicate with

1) Animals
2) Vegetals (Like trees)
3) Stones

And also whould like to know what really means "talking" or "listening" with our heart...What is the exact process to follow and how do we proceed to "talk"...I presume not by using words...if not using words how should we do...?

Communication being about saying and listening how should I conduct the whole process...

May sound very beginner question but I recently feel a need to go further in my relation with my cat, 2 big trees in my neighbourhood, 1 plant near my desk and a cristal I keep near me...

Thanks for the practical suggestions you may give me...
Good Life.
Patrice

Kirsten K said...

Love it! I totally identify with these, "Beings from a cheerful place where motion is their way of expressing happiness"!