The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Addendum To More On Instinctual Training, Part 2

Some of you may have noticed this comment and my answer in the comments section of More On Instinctual Training, Part 2.

I was unable to make actual links in the comment section so I thought I would reproduce it here and perhaps you will be able to actually use the links which are in order if you care to study more about long touch and long vision which are actually posts that are background material for the instinctual training.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "More On Instinctual Training, Part 2":

I came across your blog for the first time today, and am drawn to share with you a 'game' I sometimes play. In order to sharpen my intuition, I will throw my awareness around a blind corner I'm approaching to detect if anyone is there. Needless to say, I'm walking when I do this, not driving! Usually it comes to mind to do this when I'm in a hurry and don't want to run into someone. I seem to have a high level of 'success'.

Posted by Anonymous to A Mystical Man's World at Friday, November 17, 2006


Greetings Anonymous Writer. Thank you for your comment. It does allow me to add some correlation. I appreciate you speaking of your experience. I do have some experience that is similar.

One of them comes under the loose application of a form of long touch and here are some titles of posts where you can find material of interest along the lines of long touch and long vision as well.

Capacity To See Beyond
Long Touch - A Beginning Of Much More To Come
Long Touch Homework - Part 2, 3 And More
Long Vision
Long Touch - Benevolence And Application
Feeling Beyond
Feeling Beyond, Part 2
Long Touch: Feeling Beyond, Part 3

And also it is simply possible to expand our contact awareness - so I know what you're talking about.

As you probably know, it is important to not be too open when you do this given that if you feel something uncomfortable it is best to pull back and as is the purpose, that I gather of your remote extension, if you'd felt that you would perhaps take a different route.

Goodlife.

No comments: