The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, February 29, 2008

A Little Bit About Predictions

How do we know that predictions will come true? Of course we don't. Predictions are based not on probabilities but on felt realities. Are they felt realities of the future from what you read on these blogs or what you may hear on Explorer Race? No, they are felt realities of the present.

Do you know that the future is completely mappable from the present. I'm not talking about potential futures, I'm talking about real futures and this is all based in feelings.

This is how a sensitive or perceptive person, a person sometimes referred to as a psychic or a sensitive yes, or others could be talking to you and tell you what may happen for you soon or in the long run. This is because of the feelings they respond to in reaction to who they're talking to.

I'm not trying to say that this will rigidly happen, whatever is predicted, and can be counted on but I am saying that it's a probability that goes beyond possibility.

I'm also not trying to ballyhoo and say - oh look how wonderful I am or promote others for their service. Rather I am suggesting that this is something you can all do.

Why do you think I go on and on on these blogs about feelings. Feelings are your means to know not only how you feel but what it means in those feelings and how you can feel your own potential futures.

I'll be saying more about that as time goes on but I felt it was important to mention it now since I'm sharing so much with you these days especially on Explorer Race blog about the future in the form of predictions.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: