The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, March 02, 2007

Gentle Influence With The Weather: Tornados, Part 3

Now in part 1 of Tornados we suggested how to practice moving clouds. The whole point was not so much for you to be able to move the clouds but to get used to the technique of using the back of your fingers.

We're trained from childhood that the palm of our hand is the working part of our hand. We don't think about using the back of our hand very much or the back of our fingers but in the palm of the hand what you have is something that does, that acts, that even does on its own.

With the back of the hand, not only symbolically but also to a degree in physical reality it is about requesting. Think about it, when you show the back of your hand or even offer the back of your hand it has to do with receiving and it has to do with receiving by request or in a fashion of being gentle.

So, it's time to add a little more to that particular homework. For those of you who've been reading this blog as well as Benevolent Magic, in various posts I have discussed energy a great deal and I've even mentioned on how to invite the energy in and in order to combine these now I'd like you to review various places where I've discussed inviting the energy in or welcoming energy in or inviting benevolent energy.

You could also search Mystical Man and Benevolent Magic using those terms as well if you wish for further examples.

Then after that I'm going to recommend that you employ the following. I'm going to suggest that you aim your left arm down towards the ground when you are out on the land and that you invite Earth's most benevolent energy and you invite it in the following way. I recommend you say, "I am asking that Earth energy most benevolent and most benevolent for me pass through me or around me and either pass through my right hand or around my right hand and move beyond my hand up into the sky where I am gently moving the clouds with the backs of my fingers." And you see, that's all you say.

Now I put in an either/or there for those of you who would prefer having the energy moving around you. It will work either way whether the energy goes through you or around you but by around you it will mean just around the perimeters of your body not far away from you.

Remember that when you are doing this you are requesting something because you feel that it is of value. Don't do this homework at all ever if you do not feel it is of value.

Remember these are steps along the path to help you to attempt, in an emergency situation, a request. I'm never going to suggest that you go out and stand firmly in front of a tornado - I'll never do that. It is my intention to help you to learn how to do this at a distance and request, using energy and the proper motions, to deflect a tornado into a more benevolent path.

I have put safeguards into place and have requested that they be firmly and totally and completely locked in to keep any mistakes from being made so that tornados are not mistakenly or otherwise moved onto a destructive path that they would not have gone on otherwise. I have also requested that if there is any doubt by Mother Earth that your request will simply have no effect.

Remember I will never ask you nor suggest that you do this in a way where you are close to the tornado. You will probably be at a great distance - possibly even viewing a live event on television.

It is just a matter of time now before the weather capabilities of television stations or even weather stations - broadcast stations will be in a situation where they can broadcast tornados as they are happening.

It would be a very good thing if some of you operating at a distance can look at that picture and move the tornado using this form of blessing prayer - which is what I'm teaching you here - move it so that it doesn't go right through the houses, so that it doesn't go through the herd of animals, so that it doesn't approach the cars and the people but rather it takes a more benevolent course. That is the intention of this teaching. Always know that.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Em Meyer said...

This is powerful stuff. We're all very blessed to receive this timely wisdom from/through you. Thank you for all that you are and all that you offer here, in your books, and in your ongoing benevolent work on the planet.

Robert Shapiro said...

Eileen, thank you for your gracious compliments. I do appreciate your insight and wisdom on your Grokking God blog as well.

Goodlife as always.