The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Intentions

Now you have noticed a little shift in the way I'm presenting Mystical Man and Benevolent Magic blogs this year. It is my intention this year to provide you with as much true magic as I am able since I know that many of you may be in a circumstance that would require such support and means to influence benevolently your world. I will attempt to provide as much as I am able during this year so that you can do the greatest good you can achieve.

Know that throughout the year I will not only offer things here but when I have the opportunity continue to offer video on my Explorer Race blog. It may be possible to provide more of that within a month or so.

So this is just a brief notice to let you know that this year will be different and it is my intention to offer as much as I am able for you during this time.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really funny Robert, but you answered just the question I was thinking after leaving your Explorer Race blog. I love all your posts and check them regularly. The Explorer Race blog is great because we get to see you & Grandfather! Your information is very valuable and helpful at this time especially. Many thanks & Goodlife! Dawn

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Dawn, I do appreciate your thoughtful and considered comments and for your attention to detail.

Goodlife my friend.