The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Supporting Ourselves While We Support Mother Earth

There are many of you living in environments where earthquakes are a factor.

I want to give you something that I've been working with for a while - sometimes it is very effective. Other times it doesn't always seem to work right away but it does involve co-operation with Mother Earth.

This is what I recommend to begin with. I recommend you say the following Living Prayer. I recommend, "I am asking that Mother Earth feel free to move as often as she likes with earth motions that measure less then 5 on our Richter Scale and that these motions happen in places where the population is at its least and where the impact will be safest for all beings."

You say that - then for those of you who wish to try something a little more I'd like you to, if you can, sit on the earth someplace. Let it be someplace that you feel comfortable and if possible - directly on the earth itself and say the following, "I am asking that Mother Earth feel comfortable and that she interlock all of her mechanisms to flow energetically in the most benevolent way."

Now there's a reason for this and what I'm recommending that you do is to picture under the Earth as being a very slow moving river. I recommend that it be in any color that you like but it is to be very slow and viscous not unlike a very heavy oil substance that is so heavy that it's hard to tell the difference between it and stone. After all in many places under the Earth there is liquid stone isn't there.

The reason I'm recommending this is that it may help and stabilize Mother Earth. Give it a try. I have used it with some success.

Remember that when you say these Living Prayers that they are best said when you invite energies of benevolence to be with you and if you feel them strongly while you're saying these words - pause and when they relax a bit then continue on with the words. I feel that it can help.

Remember, Mother Earth must move as we must and it's good to welcome her motion as long as it is smaller - you see - more tolerable to us. This way she does not feel like she has to burst a motion that is huge and intolerable to us, all at once to get it over with and she also feels not only that she welcomes us but that we welcome her to be herself.

Goodlife.

No comments: