The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Eagle And The Visions

I don't recall if I've shared this with you before - perhaps not.

Many years ago, shortly after my mother passed away, one of my former students called me up. I hadn't heard from him in a very long time. We chatted briefly and he said that he had had a vision and he asked me tentatively - not knowing about my experience of late - had I had a loss in the family and I told him that my mother had recently passed.

He said, "Do you remember the last place we went out for the teaching?" I said, "Yes, I do." He said, "I had a vision that you had had a loss in your family and that it would be good for you to go out to that place" and I said, "That's good to know."

He said, "My feeling is that it would be good for you to go out right this minute if you can." So I said, "I will. Thank you my friend" and we said farewell.

I hung up, went out, got in my car and drove right out to that place. It took a little while to get there as it was in a remote area and I had to go down a dirt road for a ways to an exact spot where some people who are familiar with that particular area used to refer to as the cattle guard - simply meaning - you go down the road till you get to the cattle guard eh.

I stopped and pulled over in a space by the side of the road. It is a space between two mesas.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for but because my friend had felt it strongly I knew it was worthwhile.

I got out of the car and just stood there. Something caught my eye. It - on the distant mesa - I could see what looked like two birds flying together and they flew generally towards me - at a slight angle though and as they got closer I realized they were eagles. And as they got closer still, one of the eagles broke away from the other.

The other kept going and flew on but the one that broke away flew over my head and landed on a tree at the base of the other mesa. I turned around and looked at that eagle.

The eagle sat on a branch and looked right at me for quite a while and I looked at the eagle.

I felt then a sense of message coming through for me. I closed my eyes and I heard my mother speaking to me in her voice saying that she was on the other side now, that she loved me and to pass on her love to the rest of the family. She also said that there was good work for her to do there and that she was surprised and happy to know how welcome, loved and appreciated she was there.

That was the end of my vision. I opened my eyes, looked towards the tree and the eagle was gone. This really happened and I wanted to share it with you today.

Goodlife.

No comments: