The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

More Details on True Magic

I have been asked a question and I thought I would give a brief answer here.

When I have been giving True Magic for people to do, which as you know is referred to as true magic because it is benevolent to everyone all the time everywhere and that's why it works and also since it is that benevolent it tends to fall within and is encompassed by the soul's purpose on Earth, there has been some confusion about the turning or rotation involved in some of the steps.

The soul as I've been taught and I believe on the basis of my experience has its journey on Earth in co-operation with Creator primarily to come to experience and to discover, so the experience of things happening benevolently is welcome for the soul.

Now the question however had to do with why when we're doing true magic and when we turn around at times or rotate as I call it - why is it always to the left? And I have mentioned that it's to the left because that's the way the Earth turns - and even so, the question hangs in the air - but why do that...and I'll say why.

In order to make our intentions known and to ask for the best to happen it's not sufficient to just say words. Words are good as in living prayer or benevolent magic of course but to take it to the next step - True Magic where one does things as well as to say words and to interact with benevolent energies - you turn to the left because that's the way Earth rotates and therefore you are doing something physical that denotes that what you want to happen and what you desire to happen for the benevolent outcome of all beings is something that is happening on earth on the planet you are standing on.

And you notice how often I'll say you look towards the sky to do this or that. That connects you physically with the sky - say the sun or the moon - it connects you with the sun and as a representative of Earth citizenry you then revolve yourself or rotate because you are demonstrating that you are an Earth citizen on the Earth and as your feet move around in that rotation on the earth you are physically saying with your body - I'm requesting help (from...various sources - the sun, the moon perhaps) - for all those here on Earth.

I am hopeful that that is helpful for you and know that it's alright to inquire about these things. Goodlife.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Robert,
I know that sometimes I try to interpret your teachings on my own to suit my wants or needs and become confused by the results. I thank you for the clarification of this post.
Steve

Robert Shapiro said...

Hi Steve, good to hear from you and thank you for your comment.

Yes, I was glad that I was able to provide those extra details to make things more clear.

Goodlife my friend.