The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Another Way To Find Your Safe Passage

Today I'd like to tell you a little story about something that happened sometime ago in my life.

My friend was visiting from out of town and we were up in Flagstaff, when I was living in Arizona. I wanted to show him a different way that you could drive in to Sedona where he wanted to visit.

So, we started going down the interstate and I pulled off on a dirt road that goes through a small community but then is strictly in the country. However I hadn't gone more then - maybe fifty feet down that dirt road when I had a bad feeling.

Now how many times have I spoken to you on this site or on my other about feelings. So many times - yes? So after this many years I'm used to paying attention to those feelings.

I backed up a ways and pulled over to the side of the road and I told my friend, "Could you just wait a moment" and he said, "Yes."

I got out of the car and I put into application something I had learned which you can learn how to do as well - and this is what I did. I walked away from the car to a spot on the land - none of this was paved. I walked around that general area until I had the best physical feeling in my body and I knew that this was the point to begin.

I just stood as if I were - imagine being inside a compass - you've seen a compass before. It has often, a floating needle in order to keep it steady and secure - and also picture a clock superimposed over the compass.

As if I were pointing at 12 o'clock I moved slowly pointing my right arm forward with my hand in the wand position and my palm pointed downward.


I moved as if I was moving around a clock. Picture yourself as the minute hand on a clock - only moving counterclockwise I moved from one hour to the next very slowly and when doing that I observed in my physical body what direction I was pointing in when I had the most warmth.

I couldn't help but notice that when I pointed down the road, in the direction I was driving in the car, I felt bad. I had that bad feeling again and yet there were several other directions I pointed in where I felt warm - I had the good feeling.

So I said to my friend that I was sorry that I wouldn't be able to take him down the road in that beautiful back way to Sedona and we drove down the interstate, which was the long way around, to get to Sedona but that's one of the places where I had the good feeling.

Sometime after we arrived in Sedona I found out that there had been a incident and the police were searching from near Flagstaff to near Sedona in a wide area for someone who had escaped from prison. This person was a man of expertise in living off the land and in acquiring what was needed in the back country to survive and the chase had centered around the exact area that we would have driven through.

We, if we had pursued that drive down that country lane, would most likely have been turned around by the police roadblock about half way into the drive which would have meant about another hour to come back up to where we started and proceed from there.

So - I bring this to your attention because this is something you can do. If you ever have a feeling - perhaps you're driving and you go to turn down a road and there may be more than one way to get to the place you're going to. If you get a bad feeling, then if you have time and you feel safe - and perhaps you have a friend with you - then get out of the car and do that same thing.

Turn around slowly counterclockwise pointing your right arm out straight in front of you with your palm facing towards the ground in the wand position. Point your left arm straight down towards the ground with your left palm facing towards your body so as to be able to experience Earth energy, and notice when you are turning how your physical body feels.

If you get a bad feeling in various directions, see if you can find another way to get where you're going. Notice where you get the good feeling in your body, that might help you to find your way.

I have been talking for several installments now on Mystical Man about instinct. I'm going to change the topic pretty soon but I feel that it is important to give you these ideas and suggestions because our physical instinct is something we are born with - which means that Creator feels this is something we must have to live here on Earth.

In my experience, it doesn't take too much training to learn more or relearn something we were born with that we may have forgotten - or that we have not received instruction to learn how to use.

I hope this has been helpful and as always I wish you - goodlife.

6 comments:

DirkStar said...

Interesting and thought provoking...

Seven said...

fascinating, thank you.

Robert Shapiro said...

Seven, thank you for your comment and your observation.
Goodlife my friend.

Robert Shapiro said...

Dirk_Star, thank you for your observation and your consideration.
Goodlife.

Margie said...

Thank you Robert for sharing that!
Quite fascinating and amazing!

Margie

Robert Shapiro said...

Margie, thank you for your comment. I appreciate.
Goodlife.