The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Monday, May 26, 2008

Catch Up Now Before We Start Something Big

In the beginning of this blog, those of you who read the whole thing, I promised that I would teach you many things and I will continue to do so.

Soon we will be starting something entirely new but for now I'd like you to look over the blog, search it if you want to, and find all the things that you have done. Check to see if there's any further homework that you can do because I'm going to target some things in the future that are specifically meant for everybody who has done all the work. I just wanted to put you in the picture so that you'll know.

If you're reading this and some of the homework seems to be missing something or the explanation is not completely thorough it's because you'll find it in previous posts. I'm not trying to exclude anybody but rather I want to help you to go as far as you can with your spiritual growth while I am here to teach - that is my intention.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: