The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Predictions Slated For The Coming Year

There is an image now of global phenomena that has been accompanied by pictures, albeit momentary, of things to come.

It is my intention this year with my You Tube and also possibly duplicated on my Explorer Race blog to produce predictions with the help of Conscious Goddess Production (who help me with the video) that will offer predictions of value and that can be acted upon sooner than the ones I was able to produce for this year.

It will take a little while to produce them but I hope to have them up within a month or two at the latest. I'm mentioning it here and now because the images I'm receiving on an inspired level seem to be coming in globally and I am hopeful that I will be able to share information about these things with you before too long.

Goodlife.

2 comments:

Sessizmec said...

We are waiting hopefully in silence for your benovelent predictions.

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Sessizmec, thank you for your comment. I shall do my best my friend.

I am hopeful that my video person will be here soon and then we'll see. Goodlife.