The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Monday, March 26, 2007

Gently Influencing The Weather: Drought Addendum

Louis has asked a good question. Being a compassionate person, as many of you are I'm sure, he has asked whether - even if you are not experiencing drought in your part of the world - if you know of other parts of the world that are experiencing drought can you help them in some way and my answer of course is yes.

For those of you who've been reading my weather posts here and previous ones on this blog and my other one you know that I've spoken quite a bit about bilocation for that's what it takes.

I won't go into that too much on this post though I have provided the links for you to study the subject. First practice bilocation to the best of your ability. Then if you know how to add to that capability you can practice what I mentioned in Drought. Simply apply it to the bilocation.

Be sure when you do it that you make the hand gesture very slowly - a little slower than what I did as you could see in the video on Drought - and feel the ground under your feet in that place that you are concerned about as well as you are able. Then do the other as described in that first drought post.

Thank you for your question Louis. Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

1 comment:

Louis Hart said...

Thank you Robert. This verifies what I was wondering about. I wanted to be sure before doing it.
Goodlife.