The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, April 06, 2007

Gently Influencing The Weather: Flood Part 1

We find ourselves now in a time when the weather patterns are changing all over the world. In some cases they are subtle - yes - slight changes, not easy to detect requiring scientific instruments and testing. In other places it is dramatic and people who've lived in a place for a long time are stunned at the changes. "What has happened," they might say, "this is not the way it was before!"

So that is one of the big reasons I am giving you all this information on the gentle influence that it's possible to have with the weather and why I'm giving you this is so that you can practice it, not to change a light rain to a sunny day so you can go enjoy the beach but rather so that at times of disaster or impending disaster you can try some of these things and see if these potential disasters can be headed off or at least steered around you and your land into someplace that is more benevolent - perhaps out to sea as in the case of a hurricane which I mentioned before.

Today I am not going to talk about hurricanes or tornados or cyclones or typhoons but rather drenching rain that is not simply relieving a drought but a ongoing rain that is flooding the land - not a temporary thunderstorm type of flood but rather a flood that won't go away that's nearing the top of the dikes or that's threatening to break the dam. You understand what I mean - flood.

So what can you do to welcome the sun? I have spoken about this a bit before but I want to give a little bit more on that.

I feel it's important to engage the sun and appreciate it and therefore I want to suggest you start with this Living Prayer. I recommend you say, "I am asking that I feel a kindred friendship with the sun that is so strong and deep within me that I can invite the sun to be present even in the midst of a downpour."

After you say that just let it settle for a time - at least 5 to 10 minutes before you go out to try anything but it would be better to say this Living Prayer now - eh - before there is a flood. So let that settle within you and I'll say more about this next time.

For now, read up on the things I've linked to and we'll say more in Flood, Part 2.

Goodlife.

No comments: