The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Once Again - The Tall Phenomena

Greetings, today I would like to share an experience I had not long ago. I've had this experience before and I believe I may have shared it with you here but this happened recently.

I remember I was standing down in the lobby of the building where I live and I was in an area where the mailboxes are, standing behind a narrow wall looking at the bulletin board and the announcements there.

The next thing that happened was that I heard a young woman gasp and I turned to look at her and I saw at that moment what I thought was an unusually small person and then I looked again and I realized my point of view was at a much higher level - meaning taller then I would normally be focused on - I was seeing things from high up. I then realized that that thing had happened again where I was very tall.

The woman had at that point walked around behind me to her mailbox, and I remembered I made a small joke to ease the tension and she laughed, and curiously enough at that point I was eye to eye with her from my perception and I was no longer so tall.

The difference this time as compared to last time is that she saw me at that height physically whereas the last time the man saw me in my normal height but with a ray of light above my head even though I saw him as if I were in that perception of being very tall.

I do not claim to know what this is all about but it is a phenomena I have only experienced on rare occasions. The interesting thing this time as I say, is that she saw me at that height and while she was startled she did not scream and run away so it was not such a horrible sight. Still I am hopeful she has settled with the experience and has chalked it up to simply an unusual phenomena. She seemed to be alright when I left and we had chuckled once again and that was that.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if every time someone saw something that was strange and unusual about a person that they might gasp inwardly or outwardly perhaps but that would be it and that with a simple joke the situation would be defused and everyone would feel alright with each other. I grant that this is a hope not necessarily a reality but it would be a nice thing.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Louis Hart said...

Hi Robert,

If you and I freaked out at every strange thing we saw we would end up running around in circles most of the time pulling our hair out. Eh?

I'm glad you are writing about these things so people can realize there is nothing to fear when they get a glimpse of the unexplainable.

Goodlife.

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Louis, thank you for your comment and your ongoing commitment to the spiritual path and passing on your wisdom.

Goodlife my friend.