The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, March 28, 2008

Magic To Improve The Lives Of All Beings, Part 3

Last time I mentioned that I was going to publish a transcript that I received about the issue I've been discussing for the last couple of posts. This transcript was in response to a question I had asked.

I had seen a news broadcast about how the flu was hitting people so very hard in Hong Kong and I was concerned for them so I asked about that and what follows is the response.


Medical Expert:

"This is partly due to Mother Earth expressing with some co-operation with biologicals the request you might say, the opinion - the action that the human population is devastating other populations.

"There is a tendency by the human being to believe, based on various religious documents in large part, that the human being is intended - you understand - intended to be the primary being on Earth.

"What if I told you that's not true - that all the beings on Earth are intended and granted the same status by Creator.

"Then you can see why Mother Earth might consider the human being to be out of balance in ratio to the other beings you see. This is what's going on from my perspective."

Isis:

"It is true that Mother Earth is involved in activating and encouraging some thing to occur that would thin the human population a bit. Generally speaking these actions will take place where there is a large quantity of poultry being consumed - chickens, ducks, geese and so on.

"This would suggest again what Speaks of Many Truths said to you - that it is not safe to eat such foods or create a demand for them.

"Generally speaking, now is a good time to have been a vegetarian. I think you will find that peoples who are more susceptible to having more devastating impacts from so-called flu especially in areas where birds are being mistreated and otherwise living cruel lives - birds that are consumed - then you'll find it makes it more likely such suffering may take place.

"This is not done just to be cruel or evil. It is done because Mother Earth, I agree with Medical Expert, does feel that the human population is out of balance - and as long as the human population treats other populations on the planet with respect and kindness even though consuming them then a certain amount of tolerance was there but the mistreatment of domesticated farm animals, as they're called - chickens and cows and other beings has created such a crescendo of protest and suffering amongst those beings that it was almost too much.

"But now with this so-called strip-mining of the seas and these drag nets on the bottom of the seas that just destroy all fish life and this is something that Mother Earth will not tolerate. And so, places especially that are involved - not all the peoples of course - but places where such fishing is taking place and such cruelty to animals is taking place are more likely to have the more extreme version of these biologically caused illnesses.

"It is not a nice thing but that's it, that's the bottom line. Goodlife."


You can see that this is something that caused me to feel that I could not keep this only to myself though I do not feel entirely at ease publishing it here I am going to trust that those of you who are reading this will be reading it with the desire to perform some magic, prayer or blessing to change this situation into something more benevolent for all beings.

In that light in the next post or two I will share some magic with you that I believe may help to alleviate this situation.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: